The FIEDLER backpack system is the world`s most ergonomic and comfortable backpack system for instrument cases. It fits most cases* for stringed instruments and brass instruments and can be adjusted perfectly to the musician`s body size.
The well padded straps bring relief to neck and shoulders. An endpin holder is included - it is assembled within seconds using the lower strap parts of the backpack system.
Make your choice:
- FIEDLER backpack system with detachable wedge shaped cushion, which serves as a back support while carrying the case, or as an ergonomical seat cushion while playing
- FIEDLER backpack system with hip belt, to gain even more relief for your shoulders
Thanks to the large (30 x 37 cm), detachable sheet music pocket, you can leave your extra bag at home (optional).
- 1 shoulder straps
- 1 wedge shaped cushion or hip belt
- 1 endpin holder
- 1 assembly template
- 1 assembly-pack with screws and fittings
- 1 instructions
- 1 music pocket (optional)
- Weight: appr. 1 kg
*Prerequisite for assembly: Hard shell cases with a flat and even back, minimum length 70 cm, minimum width 23 cm.
The Fiedler hip belt can only be used on cases for cello or viola da gamba. For smaller cases, please contact us.