An end button for cello, to bring out all the sound that's in the instrument
The Bender button is precision milled from solid aluminium. It has a fine thread machined on the tapered end. Clamping is done by means of a large fluted collet nut. The endpin is being held firmly and evenly along its entire diameter.
The Bender button is not just push-fitted, but also screwed into the cello. Thus the contact between the instrument and the endpin is particularly tight and even. The fine thread on the cone almost doubles the contact area, compared to regular buttons with flat cone surface.
- Bender end button for cello endpin ø 10 mm
- • end button cone ø 23,5 mm, weight approx. 90 g
- • end button cone ø 25 mm, weight approx. 90 g
- • end button cone ø 26,5 mm, weight approx. 90 g
- • end button cone ø 28 mm, weight approx. 90 g